Thursday, December 30, 2010

35 DAYS to go/35 Weeks!!!



Courtesy of Baby Center:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

I have to be honest here people; I am not sleeping very good, my lower back is killing me, by the end of the day my feet look gross from swelling and I have never had this much indigestion in my entire life! However, I know I will forget all about that once I am holding Landon for the first time. I plan to start counting down days rather than weeks...I think 35 days sounds much better than 5 weeks!! Crazy to think it is getting so close!! The holidays made it go by so quick! We had a wonderful Christmas with family and we hope that you did too!!






2 comments:

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

aww yay! so close!! :) best wishes!

Alicia Kelley said...

Yay!!! You are SO CLOSE Laura!!!! The next month will FLY BY and drag on at the same time, lol!!! I thought I had 35 days at this time last year but Liam decided to come on January 11th!!! Good luck with the next month!