Thursday, December 2, 2010

9 Weeks to go!


As of today - I am 31 weeks which means with each week I am growing more and more excited!! Last week Landon's crib arrived and the dresser is on the way!!! It's all coming together...but sadly - No, you cannot see pictures yet. It's coming together but not there yet :) Once we have it all finished you will see, I promise! I have a feeling the month of December is going to fly by with everything going on. I received a great report from the doctor last week - Glucose test came back fine and I am on target with everything else that is concerned!! Huge Praise!

Courtesy of Baby Center:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Highlighted text could not be more true ;)

On another note - I am awaiting news from my girlfriend Brandy!! Her due date was yesterday and her doctors decided to induce around 6:00pm last night so Mr. Walker should be here at any moment!!!! WAHOO!!!  So exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Landon grow. Thanks for the pictures, and the information. There are a lot of things that I didn't know about when I was pregnant. I love you, Chad, and Landon so very much, and I want to help you all in any way that I can.
MOM Reichert