Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Weeks to go!!!

I apologize for the delay in my posts. I am back on track :) I reached 30 weeks last Thursday so this post is for last week :)

I have finally reached the 30 week mark! Wahoo!!! I hit 30 weeks on Thanksgiving :) I had an appointment on Wednesday and I got a great report from the doctor! All is going perfect which is exactly what you want to hear! I am more and more tired each day. I am more and more uncomfortable each night trying to sleep. But most importantly, I tear up just thinking about holding Landon for the first time.

Courtesy of Baby Center:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Thanksgiving this year was like no other! Honey's house was packed full! Words cannot describe how much I enjoy getting to spend time with my family. It was a no stress Thanksgiving and if you Remember My Post from last year...my pecan pie turned out correct this year!! Instead of 3 Tbls I did 1/3 tsp so it was YUM!








1 comment:

Tina said...

What a good looking family, if I do say so myself.