Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SEC Championship Game 2009

I volunteered to work the SEC Championship game in doing this I received two free tickets to the game. What was my job at the game you ask? I was the BEST Cow handler you have ever seen! In better terms, I was the Cow's bodyguard. I underwent intense training with Louis (Personal Trainer) in the weeks prior to the game to buff up and make sure I was ready for this challenge. I wanted to make sure my muscles were busting out of the Chick-fil-A shirt provided. Go ahead and ask me, "Did my cow get taunted or attacked?"
That answer is definitely....not ;)
My cow went unharmed. All I had to do was flash the guns and they knew better.

On another note, I took my sister to the game and we had a wonderful time. Talk about intense fans. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend time with my sister. Granted, we are not really fans of either team we pulled for Alabama. I just wish I would not have been sick. I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection and man was my head pounding by the end of the night.

As we were leaving the game we saw Alabama fans hanging an alligator from the top of their RV. Hilarious! The picture did not turn out otherwise you could see it for yourself.

The ride home will be a memory for Jennifer and I alone. Good times. Love you Jenn:) I'm glad that we are always cracking each other up :)










No comments: