Thursday, December 3, 2009

Go Dawgs?







Yes Sir! That is correct! Chad and I had the best time Saturday night at the UGA vs. GA Tech Game!! It was my first game ever and might I say a good first! Chad and I did not take part in any trash talking prior to the game. Who would? After this season we thought for sure it was not going to go in our favor...It's great to be Georgia Bulldog!
We met up with Sam Waldrip and Marvin Massey at The Varsity before the game. Ended up running into Ty and Brittany Lewis and chatted with them and then made our way to the stadium. Granted our seats we're in the nosebleed section we were definitely surrounded by fellow Dawgs which was awesome! The random barking, high-fiving random people, jumping up and down and sweet victory was such an awesome experience! The in-state rivalry at the this game is one of a kind. Growing up in Georgia you know what this game means. Bragging rights for a whole year! Regardless, some may think the game was unfair, bad calls by the refs, injured players, and bad play calling. Irrelevant...that's the game of football! Until next year...Go Dawgs!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You may not have done any trash talking before the game, but you sure as heck did after! I hope you noticed I never responded! Glad you guys had a good time! Only because I love you and because it was your first game, I'm glad Georgia won...it's a once in a lifetime thing to see happen ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, and see you Saturday at the only game that matters!! Go Gators!!

Miriam said...

yes! beautiful! sweet victory!! :) glad you got to go!!!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Before I get to busy with making and wrapping presents (and delivering a baby) I wanted to visit and say "Merci Beaucoup" for following Parisienne Farmgirl this year.

It truly was a blessed year and I hope you keep on blogging, sharing your thoughts and life's adventures in 2010.

Merry Early Christmas.

-Angela,
www.parisiennefarmgirl.blogspot.com