Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brando!




One of my best friends, Brandy, has turned 26 today!! In addition to turning 26 this year she will marry her Prince Charming, Chris in September as well! She has so much to look forward to and this is such an exciting new chapter in her life. I first met Brandy back in 2004 through a mutual friend, Richard Hardin. We were inseparable after we met. We had our regular group that we would hang out with. The group we spent time with began to slowly fall apart. But not Brandy and I! We still continued to spend what seemed like everyday together during the summer. We slowly formed relationships with another group of friends. We are all very close still. All of this to say; that Brandy and I have always made our friendship last through everything. I think the closest I have ever felt to Brandy was when our friend Richard, who introduced us, died in a tragic car accident a few years ago. I was so glad we had each other as well as our friends to help us cope with the tragedy of losing someone we loved very much.
Brandy is an absolute sweetheart. We always have fun together and laugh together. I remember when an evil boy broke my heart years ago and I called her so upset. She drove from Barnesville to my house to spend the night so I could have a friend there with me. That’s the kind of friend she is. She will drop anything at a moments notice to be there for her friends. She has always been that way. We have had a lot of laughs and a lot of tears shed throughout our friendship. Our friendship continues to grow and I look forward to sharing a very special in her life with her.
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Brando! Love you!

No comments: