Monday, August 24, 2009

Beyond Inspiring

One of my girlfriends told me about a blog and shared the link with me. Upon reading I found myself in tears. Stephanie and her husband Christian (who is a pilot) found themselves in a terrible plane crash and suffered multiple injuries and severe burns. They are both receving ongoing surgeries for the scars. She started the blog well before the crash. So there are many before and after pictures of them. Absolutely beautiful before and after. It's a very emotional story. The crash was in Fall of last year and she continued her story even though it was more and more difficult for her type. Many of the entries until recently have no pictures because she has difficulty lifting the camera. Within the past two months she posted pictures of her currently. She is inspiring. This truly speaks to beauty inside and out. I wanted to share her blog with those who read blogs. She goes by Nie Nie.

No comments: