Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Hubby





1. What is his name? Chad Thomas Reichert. Goes by Chad or Chadsta:)
2. Who eats more? That’s a toss up! Depends on what we are eating. If it’s Mexican I have him by a long shot. But typically it’s him.
3. Who said “I love you” first? I did. About 2 months into us dating, I told him.
4. Who is taller? The Chadsta.
5. Who is smarter? When it comes to Math and Science that is all Chad. I was not made with that part of my brain. I was built with the reading/writing/history part of my brain. All in all I think we compliment each other.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. My feelings get hurt very easily. I didn’t used to be that way. I think it’s been a process since I graduated from college. Weird. Nothing used to bother me but now I take things way to close to heart. I am working on it though.
7. Who does the laundry? For the most part me but Chad does help and he will start loads. I think he quit when we got back from the Honeymoon and decided to do some laundry when he got home from work. There are just some things that I hang up. I don’t put everything in the dryer. I came home to find my brand new bathing suit in the dryer and I remained calm. I started using little garment bags. If there is anything in the bags, Hang it up:)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are on the bed I sleep on the right. Mainly due to the fact that we have one end table and I stay up a tad bit later then him to watch tv or read.
9. Who pays the bills? That is all Chad. I could do it I had to but for the most part he takes care of it.
10. Who cooks? Me- I love cooking:) I love trying new recipes. Cooking is my time to de-stress myself from the work day. It helps me relax.
11. Who is more stubborn? I think we are both pretty even on this one. We can both be a little stubborn at times.
12. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Me. Chad will be the first to try and make up after a disagreement or something but he won’t really admit that he was wrong. I don’t think I have ever heard him admit he was wrong; maybe once or twice.
13. Who has more siblings? Chad does; Brother Clay and Sister Cassie; both younger.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Split evenly. I don’t want to be “the wife” that tells him what to do all the time. But Good Lord sometimes I feel like I have to say little things to help nudge him;)
15. What do you like to do together? We love to laugh and have fun together!! We have so much fun in the evenings just making each other laugh. We like to watch funny movies, spend time with family and friends, go to the lake (tubing), we enjoy going to our Sunday school class, and yes, we like to wrestle around and play fight…strange? Maybe, but we find it fun.
16. Who eats more sweets? If you define sweets by, a big glass of milk and too many chocolate chip cookies than Chad has that in the bag. However, on the other side brownies are my weakness.
17. Who asked out whom first? Chad asked me out by making a bet. At the time being a GA Tech fan he bet me that if UGA won I would have to go out on a date with him. If Tech won he said he would leave me alone. By that point I had made up my mind that I was ready to go on a date and of course UGA was going to win. Best date (hands down) I had ever been on. Dinner and ice skating=Happily Ever After.
18. How did you meet? We met through mutual friends at Chad’s 21’st Birthday Party.
19. Who kissed who first? Pretty sure that was me ;)
20. Who proposed? Chad proposed on Easter of 08’. It was so incredibly sweet and the fact that both of our families were there and I have it on tape means the world to me. I always said he would never get me. That I would always know when he was going to do it but he definitely got me that day!
21. His best features? He is so incredibly handsome and HOTT to me!! His laugh is contagious and he is always laughing and smiling.
22. What is his greatest quality? I don’t really know where to begin. He is so incredibly sweet and has such a soft heart. He is self-less when it comes to helping others. He likes to have fun and make others laugh. Chad is my perfect soul mate. He makes me a better person. This was a hard question because I can’t really narrow it down to a list.
23. Tag? Tina and Amber:)

No comments: