Thursday, September 30, 2010

22 WEEKS!!!!

Courtesy of Baby Center:
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

I just have to say that I am feeling really good and back to my old self! No cravings and my appetite has not increased.  Ever since we found out we are having a little boy I have been walking around on cloud nine :) I've been told at work that I have a glow and that makes me feel good. I have never been so excited about anything in my life. I've obviously been excited about things but this experience and knowing what's coming is on a whole new level and I cannot wait to meet Landon :) I must confess that he already has things hanging in his closet thanks to Mom, Jenn and friends :) I got an awesome deal on a picture to hang up in the nursery that I love!! THANK YOU ROSS! I remember walking through the store with it and showing it to mom and jenn at which mom replied - "Only you and Chad." Curious now huh??? I'm not going to show it now or tell you what it is but I will post it once we get the nursery all done :) Just know that it is just screams boy :)

Tonight I am planning to get all of my Fall Decor out and the weather here in Georgia has been fantastic! I have to do a massive cleaning tonight to get ready for Saturday :) I have a Wedding shower at my house this Saturday and a Baby shower at my house next weekend - Am I crazy??? Yes. But I am not doing them by myself and if I was than I would give you permission to smack me ;) 

On another note I will be attending my very first Falcons Game on Sunday!! I am super pumped! Always been a fan but never been to a game. After last weeks game - WOW - I cannot wait!  It's been two weeks since I have seen my family so I am thoroughly looking forward to it!!!

Pictures and Details to come from the weekend :)

2 comments:

MOM Reichert said...

Cute mom, proud dad, and precious Landon. I am excited beyond words myself. Truly a blessing.
MOM Reichert

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

sounds like you have lots of fun stuff coming up!!

i'm so glad it's finally starting to feel fally here!

and you look amazing, btw! :)