Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving to Marketing

So I wanted to share with everyone that I have my official start for my move to the Chick-fil-A Marketing Department!!

And the date is....

Drum Roll Please.......

June 1'st!!! Next Tuesday!!!

I am SUPER excited about this move and the doors of opportunity that it is going to open :)
God is so good and I am so thankful that He and He alone has a plan for my life. My patience was tested and there were days that I failed on that test. All in all I knew there was a reason and even though I may not see that reason at the moment and I may never see that reason I know it was all for the better.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am soooo very proud of you, and Chad, Laurabell, and I love you and Chad soooo very much!!!
MOM

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

congrats! cfa does so many cool marketing/advertising things - so i'm sure it will be fun to work in that dept!

Jonathan H said...

Congrats! :) I start a new job on a different IT team on Tuesday too!

Carla said...

Today's the day! Good luck!

Carla :)