Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Church Home Search Continues

Chad and I have decided to continue our search for a new church home. We feel that we are being led to a larger church since that is what we are used to. We have been trying First Baptist of Peachtree City and we are enjoying the sermons, pastor and fellowship as well. We met two wonderful people the first week that we were there that teach the Sunday School class for young/married with no children which was perfect for us! We attended that class on Sunday and we enjoyed the open dialouge and discussion that came with the study. They have different worship services and we have been going to the contemporary service and it is going great. We both prefer the contemporary spin on worship music. I love it when they sing a classic hymn with a contemporary twist. Thus the reason I asked Tom Griffin to sing Blessed Assurance at our wedding with Third Day's arrangement :) I just wanted to give an update on where we are at this point. God is so good and he is blessing Chad and I beyond belief. The other night while I was cooking - Chad came in the kitchen and I wrapped my arms around him. I told him how amazed I am at how God is blessing our life together :)

No comments: