Friday, March 26, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

FANTASTIC!
I saw this movie in 3D last weekend with Jennifer (My sis), Brandy, Nicole and Samantha. I am usually not a huge Tim Burton fan but he nailed this one! I am a bigger fan of his wife who played the Queen of Hearts because she is in the Harry Potter movies as Bellatrix Lestrange (Wonderful job playing her). I thought this movie was all around so smart and intuitive. It amazes me how Tim Burton can watch the Classic-Alice in Wonderland and see this. Some told me that this movie was "really" dark and I did not see it as such. If I had kids - depending on their age I may have taken them to see this one. The 3D affects used were awesome and made the movie seem like it was literally happening all around you. I give this movie two thumbs up and would totally recommend it to others :) Have a great weekend!

No comments: