Wednesday, July 8, 2009

His Mom must be so proud!

I have to say that I wasn’t surprised by what I saw Monday night. I’m just glad he finally showed everyone the jerk we all knew was there…

I find it hysterical after last week when his family was sitting there telling everyone what a wonderful man he was…GAG! He is the prime definition of JERK! Honestly, I didn’t find him attractive…Buddy needs a new shirt…and a good hair washing…

I almost feel like he was putting on a show…The whole limo scene…grrr! It’s not like he could get any of the girls in Spain anyway…And what ignorant girlfriend encourages their boyfriend to go on a National television show to pursue love…Other than the obvious so that he could get famous…Honey, He made you look like a fool!!

I will say though after Monday I found myself pulling for Reid. I like the way they act together. I’m not feeling it anymore with Kyptin. Nothing against him at all. My final thought is that it is going to come down to Reid and Ed. Reid’s going to have to tell her how he feels though…

Closing thoughts: KUDOS to Jillian for not using any of the overnight rooms!! Maybe the first one to not use them! What a wise decision…Maybe this will cancel out her hot tub scene from last season? Nah! That will go in the history books!
I’ll have an entry up soon on our interesting yet fun July fourth weekend…Get ready!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Okay I like Reid, but there is something missing between the two of them. The IT is not there. It is a shame though becuase he is nice. I hate Wes....he should have been gone weeks ago.