Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ryan or Aiden?













I had the craziest dream last night that I wanted to share.

I must tell you this before I tell you about this amazing dream. I have not watched All My Children in about a year it seems like. This dream was completely random.

So I am riding in my car to go to Home Depot and I look over in the passenger seat expecting to see Chad. Was it Chad? No. Of course it was Cameron Mathison (Ryan Lavery) from All My Children…That makes sense right? I look down and we were holding hands…

We ride on to The Home Depot and head to the garden section. To my surprise Aiden (British Accent Guy) walks up and grabs my hand. Apparently, I am right in the middle of them fighting for me. Poor little me right? Haha.

I make me decision, as hard as it was, and I chose Aiden (pictured on the right) …It was the accent!!

Craziness! Thought y’all would get a kick out of this!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What I said was you've only been married 3 weeks, poor Chad