Sunday, September 11, 2011

WAS looking forward to football

Well, I always look forward to Fall for many reasons but one of the main reasons is football. College and NFL. Wow, is all I have after watching the two teams I cheer for lose. My Bulldogs are not looking promising...I mean to the point that Richt may be looking for a new job soon. So after watching them lose their first two games I was thinking well at least I've got my Falcons. After watching their season opener today I am left stunned. I really hope things get better for these teams because right now I am just bummed. I'll continue to be a fan obviously but it is more exciting to cheer for a winning team.

I will leave you with this: If you cheer for GA Tech, I hope you continue to smack talk about UGA considering they haven't played each other yet. Then I will find it hilarious when you eat your words in November.

That is all.

1 comment:

Janna F said...

That's a bet!! I am glad you are still cheering for them after watching all those fans leaving yesterday before the game was over. On the other hand though speaking of those Falcons I am right there with ya on that.