Friday, September 9, 2011

7 Months - Mobile!

Now that you are mobile it is harder to get sitting still pictures :)
Dear Landon,
On August 30 you turned 7 months old and hit a new milestone - CRAWLING!! Once again, I was fortunate enough to catch it on camera. For readers, I know I keep telling you about all of these videos and not posting them for you just isn't right. Have no fear, I am planning to post them this weekend! Back to little man, crawling has definitely increased my exercising and cardio. You are keeping daddy and I on the move and we are loving every minute of it. You like your toys okay but you tend to crawl towards things you shouldn't. For example; laptops, phones, remotes, tv, etc. I guess you have an eye for expensive toys ;) You are also in the beginning stages of self feeding. Gerber puffs that dissolve in your mouth are your favorite. You get so proud of yourself. It always makes us smile when we get you out of your highchair and we see how many are stuck to your clothes or legs. You laugh and smile often. Sometimes it seems that you laugh for no reason but I am convinced that something happened. Something new you have started in the tub: You like to test just how far you can stick your face into the water. I'm scratching my head and where this came from but you like to make the motor boat noise and stick you mouth to the water. You keep me laughing :) However, when feeding you- I could go without the spitting motor boat :) You continue to grow each and every day right before our eyes. I pray for time to slow down to soak more of this stage up but it hasn't happened yet. You won't understand how much your daddy and I love you until you have children of your own. That's when it hit for your Dad and I. We would and will do anything for you baby boy. Looking forward to all of the Fall holidays with you. And guess what?? I already have your Halloween costume selected but readers will have to wait just a little bit longer:) Love you Landon!

Love,
Mom and Dad
You love to crawl up on my leg :)
Look at him go!
My sweet boy!!
Love those little thighs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! (:

The Hodges said...

He is so cute!!! I have a feeling the boys will be all over the place & each other lol

The Kelley Family said...

Lucas and Liam loved the pictures of Landon!! =) Such a cutie pie and growing so fast!