Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting Peed on

So I have come to the conclusion that it is extremely possible that I am going to get peed on every morning before coming to work. I am baffled at the fact when I go into get Landon and change him before leaving the house to drop him off that he still has to go to the restroom in the morning. I don't know why it baffles me but it does. Imagine if you will, I am fully dressed for work. I go into get Landon out of his crib and head to the living room. I then begin the diaper changing process. Take the old off to put on the new. Thinking surely - he only had 7 oz before bed it's now 7am - there's no way he still has any pee left. Do not be deceived, Mommy's to be - it's still there. Usually while I am grabbing the new diaper to put on him I hear a little stream above hitting my just shampooed carpet. I then think to myself, really? Once this happens - the thought crossed my mind - How much is on his clothes? Does it merit the changing of clothes? Those are merely thoughts - I always end up changing his outfit. I end up laughing about it on the way to work while being thankful it didn't get on me. It's easier to change his clothes then for me to throw something else together.

I love my little man but this is a whole new game for me - I accept the challenge of dodging urine at 7am. Bring it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I NEVER leave Ryan uncovered! LOL Learned that early on! Once the cold air hits, even if he's peed ALL night, there is always a little more!

The Hodges said...

LOL I learned with Walker really quick to cover it with a wipe. It keeps him covered more than those tee-pees. I'm sure yuo've done this too, trying to stop it with yuor hand as if that's possible lol