Wednesday, July 6, 2011

5 Months!?!?!?

Dear Landon,
Last Thursday you turned 5 months old. 5 months. I still don't believe it. So much has changed from 4 months. You are getting more and more comfortable rolling all over the place. You are sitting up now. Took you awhile to catch on but you are doing so well with that now. Your mouth is like a water park. The teething process began at 4 months and ever since then we just can't seem to keep you dry. You have certainly figured out how to make noises :) You like to make the motorboat sound with your lips and your slobber goes everywhere when you do it. You like to yelp out and see how loud you can get. You like for me to mock your noises. It makes you laugh. You love to laugh. You like to watch me drive in the car in the mornings. I can see you out of the corner of my eye leaning up to see over your car seat. Once I glance you smile :) Your smile melts my heart baby boy. You are not a fan of laying on your back now that you know you can sit up. Your temper flares in the tub when I have to lean you up to wash your back and then lay you back down...You get so mad. I can't help but giggle. You love squash and sweet potatoes :) We invested in the bumpo seat for you and your thunder thighs barely fit!! You are such a joy to your daddy and I. I can't wait to get home to get my hands on you. We love you little man. Try to slow down just a little for me :(

Love you,
Mom and Dad



3 comments:

Mandy Brown said...

Not sure why, but this post made me tear up. They are just growing too fast!! He's such a big strong boy! Already sitting up! Wow :) He's adorable Laura, you guys are so blessed!

Payden said...

This post gave me chills! Well written!

Laura said...

Thanks! I try to write from the heart on these. It's pretty easy when I talk about my little guy!