Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moments that make a momma smile

So I saw a picture on a friend's facebook and this was my comment to her photo, "Moments that make a momma smile." It got me thinking about how many things Landon does that cause me to grin.

My AC recently decided to stop working in my car thus I had to drive Chad's truck which little man could see me while I was driving. I couldn't help but glance over and when I did, I was greeted with sweet eyes peering in between the handle and shader on the car seat. As soon as our eyes meet - he smiles and I smile.

The funny positions he gets into and the funny faces he makes. Thank goodness for technology for allowing me to capture these moments for laughter and blackmail in the future.

He loves it when it is time to eat. This time however, he was obviously extremely tired thus the reason he fell asleep with food in his mouth.

I love it when he falls asleep in random positions. I almost want to move him because to me it would be uncomfortable but I never move him :)

The smiles we get before bath time melt my heart. He has a grin that lights me up on the inside. A grin that I look forward to seeing on the way home from work.

I could go on for days on things he does that make me smile but you would be reading for days...

1 comment:

Leisa Martin said...

What a little cutie! Nani feels the same way,I look forward to those grins, he defintely brightens the day