Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Month already?!?!?

Dear Landon,
I can't believe it has already been a month since you came into our lives. You are now 11 lbs 1 oz and 23 inches long. You just continue to grow before my eyes. I see things about you changing every day. Your eyes and smile make me melt. You have my dimples :) You like bath time when you have a full tummy. You make it well known when you are ready to eat. I'm positive the neighbors know too :) You like to sleep in your room and you love music. We just recently found out you like suckers (Thanks to your Daddy). You have already rolled over several times and even the pediatrician cannot get over how strong you are. You don't like socks. Your hair is a mess and I love it :) You don't like to be by yourself for very long. You love riding in the car and like your mother you like to listen to Justin Beiber! Your skin is gorgeous. You have your daddy's fingers and toes. You make so many faces and have many different noises. You make noises all night in your sleep. I love to catch you smiling in your sleep - It makes me wonder what you are dreaming about. I can't lie to you - This first month has been pretty rough but I can't imagine our life without you. Your amazing and I thank God for you :) Your dad and I are learning as we go so try to go easy on us. We're new to this. We promise to do the very best we can :) We love you Landon Thomas!

Love,
Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Mel said...

Laura, such a sweet, sweet entry today. I know the love you speak of when you mention Landon's name, and it almost brings me to tears as I remember this time in my own sons' and grandson's lives.

bourquelee said...

Thanks for sharaing Landon with us yesterday. He's a living doll!

Krysti Roberts said...

Aweee, very beautiful Laura!!!! Very well said!! Babies do not come with instructions! You seem like your doing a great job at it! He is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

What a very special blessing and gift God gave us in bringing Landon into our lives. I wish I could be with him everyday. I know things have been tough lately with Landon having some difficulties with his little tummy, but we are praying that he will get over those problems soon. Everyone has so much love for Laura, Chad, and Landon (Doodlebug). We are here for you all, and you all mean the world to us.
MOM Reichert