Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wall Art in my Kitchen that I LOVE!!!




So this is a really late post because this wallart has been up for awhile but better late than never!  I ordered this for our kitchen from a friend at church. The saying came from the movie Julie and Julia (one of my faves) and I thought it was appropriate to put up in the kitchen :) I picked the font and I loved the red. It was pretty simple to put up as you can tell by the pictures but getting it straight that high up was a challenge. I'm fairly confident Chad was ready to smack me. We smoothed it out with a credit card and he made marks to make sure it was straight. Then came the most challenging part. You have to pull on it very very very slowly. His arms were numb by the time he finished but the final product is great!  It adds some color and it is unique :)
If you are interested in ordering one for yourself you can go here:
They have something for every room; Babies rooms, Kids rooms, Kitchens, Living Rooms, etc. You get the point ;) You can e-mail me as well and I can send you the info:)
They have a facebook page as well so you can see other designs:

1 comment:

Britt's Blabbering Bit said...

I've been wanting to do this somewhere in our home, but can't find the right spot! That's so cute and super unique!!