Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a wonderful Weekend!

My Saturday was wonderful this weekend. Chad went Kart Racing and I spent the day with Honey (My Grandmother). Something I haven't done in awhile. I called her Friday night to see if she wanted to go see the Early matinee of Dear John, go to lunch and do some shopping!! We went to Walmart to return something for her and we figured while we were there we might as well get some candy for the movie right? We all do it right? Take our biggest purses to the movie to sneak some candy in...Or am I the only one that does that?
I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the movie. If you didn't read the book you probably loved it. I however read the book and it was as diffferent as night and day. I like it when books and movies stay on the same page. It's a prefrence. If you have not read the book you will enjoy it and you will enjoy the eye candy as well! That's all I can say about that one...If you disagree with me I would like to hear your view:)
After the movie we enjoyed our usual mexican food at La Parilla of course:) Yum! We talked, laughed and really enjoyed our time together. We then went shopping for nothing in particular.
Days like that mean more to me than she will ever know. I love getting to spend time with her. She is a lot of fun and I love her so much:) She brought up several times that she cannot believe I am turning 25 on Saturday. When I started to think about it...I can't either...
Years continue to come and go and my life just gets better and better!!
Today Chad and I went to SonRise for the fourth time and once again- Great Sermon, Worship and Fellowship. Tonight we are going to our first small group session and we are really looking forward to it!! We are reading Crazy Love and all I can say is wow. It's an amazing book that I would recommend to anyone but more to those that have grown up in church and can sometimes just go through the motions. Tonight we are discussing chapters 5 and 6- I will let you know how it goes!! Enjoy today outside- it is BEAUTIFUL! Chad and I played some badminton earlier and it was so nice! Except for the guy burning leaves in the neighborhood behind us-ew!
Have a great week!

No comments: