Friday, February 5, 2010

Superbowl

Dear Superbowl Coordinator,

As an avid football fan I would like to propose something to you along with a question. Why is the Superbowl on a Sunday? It makes it very difficult to have friends over to watch the game and to truly enjoy everything that this very special game has to offer. With it being on Sunday the overall experience is less enjoyable. If you were to move the game to Saturday night I think you would receive positive feedback. Those of us that are not able to take Monday off simply to sleep in from a late night, watch the game anxiously. Not simply because of the points or the outcome of the game but because we are dreading the fact that we will have to get up and be at work at 7:45 am the next morning. I think this would be a great proposal to consider. If you do choose to consider this option please do the following:

Any additional profits made from this change please make the check out to the following person:
Laura Martin Reichert
I will be happy to take this extra revenue off of your hands.

Sincerely.
Football Fan,
Laura Reichert

GO COLTS!

4 comments:

Jesski1986 said...

You make me giggle!, and that's why I love you.

Laura said...

I'm just sayin...They need to think!
Love you too!

Unknown said...

Haha good luck with that one. All they will say is that's why it's at 6:30 when Sunday night football is usually at 8:30 :)

Jonathan H said...

Yeah. I heard the sports radio guys talking about it Monday morning.
1) This Super Bowl generated highest viewership ever. So they're not going to change it.
2) If it's on a Saturday the sports radio guys will have a whole day layover for people to be tired of hearing about it before their "regular shows" come back on Monday.
3) I would have no problem with it. haha. Ask me about my reasoning later.