Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stupid Saturn!

I have learned it is not wise to say you are going to start saving money. Let me explain why I feel this way. It never fails something will inevitably happen. For example; when you are attempting to leave work on a Friday and your car will not cooperate. Friday was the coldest day we have had in Georgia this year. I panic because that is what girls do when it comes to car trouble. I called Chad who fortunantely had the day off because of the freezing temperatures and ice. The Jump start-Failed. With the help of a few others we pulled my car, behind a Truck, into the heated barn to leave over night. We immediately think we need a new battery. We test my old battery and buy a new one. We head back to work Saturday morning and install the new battery. Still nothing. We then ask my wonderful father-in-law to meet us up there with his trailer so that we can get it home. Chad and Joey push he car while I am driving it onto the trailer. Mission accomplished; Only problem is that I couldn't get the door opened. The sides of the trailer were too high. Lucky for me I get to crawl through my back seats and go out the trunk. One of my co-worker saw me doing this as they were driving by so obviously they stop to see what on earth is going on...Had to go explain all of that to them. I have a reputation to protect ;) We finally got my car home that day and from then on; trial and error. We FINALLY got my car to start tonight! Praise!

Moral of this story: Don't say you want to save money.

No comments: