Monday, January 19, 2009

Three Months Away:)

Chad and I were sitting in Sunday School yesterday and after it was over Chad looked at me and said, "3 months from tomorrow you wont be able to get rid of me." (He did an evil laugh). It hit me how fast the past year has flown by. I'm in shock but so excited at the same time. As far as wedding planning goes I am checking the wedding list and making sure everything is right, staying on top of chad about the rehearsal dinner to make sure that goes smoothly, and making shower dates:) I'm trying not to get stressed however that does not come easily for me. I am a class act "worrier." I'm trying to put the fact that it could possible rain as far out of my mind as possible!! At times I feel overwhelmed. Chad and I have yet to find a home that we like but I know that we will be where God wants us. I am still awaiting to here from Chick-fil-a about a second interview from my interview on January 9'th. It's so much easier to say hand it over to the Lord than it actually is. I am striving to do this because I know it would alleviate the stress I'm experiencing. My cousin who is now way to far from me will be giving birth to a beautiful boy named Tristin in February. I'm thinking about asking her to wait and have him on February 27'th. Why you ask? It's the best birthday of the year...Mine:) I'll have to wait til April to see him which stinks but I understand. I think thats it for now:) Please keep Chad and I in your prayers while we are seeking to follow God's will for our lives. I have some pictures I want to share... I let Chad open up the vaccum cleaner so he would know that its his too;) We got luggage from my parents for the Honeymoon:) Have a wonderful day!!








No comments: