Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do things ever slow down???


This entry is going to be short and sweet. I have been so busy. I feel as though I don't even have time to sit down. Last Friday at work was fun though. The car company AUDI was at AMS and I got to participate in the Driver experience. It was so awesome. We got up to about 80 mph on the speedway. At one point I remember screaming on the straightaway.

I was in the car with Shanna and of the features on the car we were most excited about the radio and what song was playing. We then got to compare the AUDI with Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, and BMW. The allowed us to test drive all of those:) It was pretty awesome. I got the tires squealing on the road course. After I left work that day I wanted drive 80 mph...lol:) The inside of the AUDI was impressive...

It was a fun day to say the least...and there was an amazing Australian working for AUDI. Tan, brown hair, and accent=AMAZING:)

Chad and I went and looked for houses Saturday and we had a really good time together:) This is all so exciting:) We got in touch with a lady that we both are comfortable working with on finding a house. We found some gorgeous houses in Ivy Ridge in Starr's Mill. That's about it for right now:) I will keep you posted on the house hunting:) Have a wonderful week!










No comments: