Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Times

First off I just want to say that the weather in Georgia is amazing right now. It is cool in the mornings and it's just beautiful outside.
Today around 5:30 Chad and I will be taking a few engagement pictures. I want them solely to get our favorite one framed and have it matted for people to sign around it at the wedding.
The wedding day is getting a little closer. I have been surprised by how fast time goes by. It seems like Chad proposed yesterday...However it was in March. I still smile and tear up when I watch the video of him proposing. This time of year gets me so excited thinking about how I am going to decorate our house:) I am such a dork when it comes to that sort of stuff. I love it!
I am struggling with my stress level and I don't have the extra time to have an outlet for my stress. Typically, I work out but I haven't had much extra time. I have caught my self being kind of snippy and short with people. I am working on it because thats not me.
Super pumped about the Dawgs playing against Alabama this weekend. I hope its a good game!! I have yet to go to a UGA game and I hope to get the chance soon:)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!



No comments: