Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crazy Week!!

The start of another week, how exciting:) I worked Friday from 9-5 at Atlanta Motor Speedway and then went back from 7:30 to midnight for the drag races. The final week of drag races was completed through the rain.


Chad and I did not get to take our pictures this weekend due to the horrible weather we are having which made me sad.


We had a going away party for two of our friends this saturday night and it was so much fun. Jessica and I baked and cooked and decorated as well:) It was good girl time that I needed. At the party, I was thinking that I have the best group of friends a person could ask for. They are all so unique in their own way. I never know what to expect when I'm hanging out with them and I love that.


Speaking of friends; Chad and I are trying to figure out a good weekend to head up to VA to visit Molly and Jeremy. I'm hoping that I can work it out between my internship, work, and school.

At work this week we are preparing for the Concert this Saturday, hosted by The Fish 104.7!! I'm getting so excited about it:)

http://www.celebratefreedomatlanta.com/

That's my week...

I'll leave you with these:

Myspace Quotes

Myspace Quotes

Myspace Quotes

No comments: