Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Day and my Favorite Picture with my Sis


As of right now, I am absolutely exhausted. I sat in my advertising class last night until 10:20 p.m. and oddly enough I learned nothing. I like the professor this will be my second time taking him but good Lord he has a hard time staying on track. While I find this humorous it is not funny when all you want to do is go home and get to sleep. He tells the same stories everyday and I think if I had to I could tell his stories for him.




I know that most internships are not paid but shouldn't there be some legislation passed that requires them to pay us at least $2 an hour or something. I am going to be working my tail off!! I learned today how to assemble a media guide; updating driver stats, laps lead, and my next project is a demographics project which should be interesting. Eventually, I will get to compose press releases:) I must say my favorite part so far is getting to dress up:)
Chad and I take our engagement pictures this Saturday if the weather will permit. Can't wait! I am enjoying every minute of this:) We are finishing up the website for the wedding and we should have the link posted soon!



I read this quote today and wanted to share it:"How necessary it is to cultivate a spirit of joy. To act lovingly is to begin to feel loving, and certainly to act joyfully brings joy to others, which in turn makes one feel joyful. I believe we are called to the duty of delight." -Dorothy Day






No comments: