Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This blog is getting away from me!


So I know it has been a pretty long time since I posted an update on this thing. My excuse- Life. I've been enjoying spending time with my sweet boy and family. Last time I updated we were getting tubes in Landon's ears and might I say that is one of the best decisions we have ever made. Knock on wood - He is a totally different kid now. It is truly amazing. Nose stopped running, acid reflux stopped and the ear infections haven't returned. Truly amazing. With all that I have just been enjoying my little guy. Hearing his laugh fill our home is just pure joy. I don't think a greater sound exist. With little man turning 18 months at the end of the month is causing me to realize more and more that you don't truly understand when parents say, "it flies by" until you are there. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that and I was like yeah yeah...Well, yeah yeah it does. I just want to take in every minute I can. I never thought about babies having much of a personality but clearly they do. Landon is awesome. He makes Chad and I laugh so hard sometimes. He's just a nut like his parents.

I know this is not much of an update but it's all I have right now. I got a text from a friend tonight telling me I was a blog slacker so this is for you my dear!

I'll have a better one after Landon's 18 month check up :)

Until then....

This is Landon at school - This is Landon loving being at school :)

No comments: