Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012


Easter this year was incredibly special to me. I was reminded of how undeserving I am of everything God has blessed me with. My amazing and supportive husband and our oh so sweet little man, Landon. We had a total of four egg hunts and an absolutely amazing church service and this song had me in tears by the end of the service. 


Below I have included pictures from Easter :) 

P.S. Taking little man for his first haircut this afternoon. Hoping this momma can hold back the tears as she realizes her little guy is growing up way too fast.





























2 comments:

Mandy Brown said...

Good luck with the haircut! Eli had had three already, but we do them ourselves at home. I almost took him to get it done this time, but I'm too impatient and ended up just doing it myself the night before Easter. haha.

Leisa Martin said...

And what a fine looking family it is! I can't wait to hear how little man does, this could be interesting since he doesn't like anything or anybody messing with his head. Love Nani