Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Slacker

Hello all!

So yes - I have neglected my blog of personal updates. Shame shame. So much has gone on since my last update on personal things going on. I'm not even really sure of where to start....Here we go...

So my lovely sister married her prince charming, Daniel Bentley on November 5.  I think I did a pretty awesome job of planning her Bachelorette party if I do say so myself. It was a surprise for her - All of it. She had no clue where we were going and I loved that. We started off meeting at my house and from there we headed out to Buckhead for the evening. We had an amazing dinner at Maggianos and from there went to a painting class. It was a fun girls night. She had all of her besties there and just had good wholesome fun. And I had a theme (Thank you Pinterest) What did I do before you? ha!














And YES - That cake was truly as awesome as it looks! Shout out to MEG!!! You rock my dear!

More updating to come!


No comments: