Monday, December 26, 2011

10 months









Dear Landon,
I cannot believe how big you are getting baby boy! Your personality is getting stronger and stronger each day. Your laugh lights up a room and makes my heart smile. Your so ticklish and you don't stay still at all - unless your sleeping ;) You had  a wonderful first Thanksgiving and you tore up some sweet potatoes!! You love them just like your Daddy. I love getting to spend time with you and watch you learn right before my eyes. You are catching onto things. You love to crawl around and have at least one toy in each hand. I guess you like a challenge ;) You are going through a little stage where you are fighting naps. You are pretty much over the baby food but you love your yogurt, just like your momma did growing up. Your such a smart little boy :) Cannot wait to celebrate our first Christmas with you!

P.S. Your Dad thought it would be funny to give you a mohawk for your 10 month picture (I don't think you were a fan!

Love you sweet boy,
Mommy and Daddy






No comments: