Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 months!!


He's a momma's boy :)

Landon and Aunt Jenn


Landon chowing down on apples
Play date with my buddy Walker :)

Dear Landon,

You hit the four month mark on Memorial Day baby boy! I have to constantly wrap my head around how you are growing each and every day. You had a wonderful four month check up weighing in at whopping 17.9 lbs and 26 inches in length. 90'th percentile for weight and 85th for height! Rock on baby boy! You were not a fan of the four month shots. Watching the panic in your eyes made me tear up. She told us we could start you on solids twice a day...I didn't offer up that we had been for about two weeks prior but you were hungry :)  You are totally rolling over and trying desperately to crawl. Your best attempts come when you get frustrated during tummy time and you stick your booty up in the air and dig. Not there yet but you will be soon, I'm sure! You are sitting up decently. You pull up all the time. You want to so bad. So determined in everything you do. I can see now that you are going to be such a determined young man :) You have begun the wonderful phase of teething. Drooling like crazy and chewing on everything. Any toy or stuffed animal goes straight to the mouth...every time - never fails. You experienced the lake for the first time. You didn't seem to mind it. You did however stare at the water and I think you were trying to figure out why the water looked different from bath time!! You laugh more and more each day. Your eyes make me melt. I love to see you grow and learn new things all the time. It's amazing. To think you were in my tummy four months ago - God is amazing. We love you baby boy!

Love,
Mom and Dad <3

2 comments:

Mel said...

Landon is so adorable, Laura! Thanks for sharing him with us.

Mandy Brown said...

Wow! He is growing so much! Eli just got to 4 months yesterday and isn't doing half of that stuff! Haha (my lazy boy)

I like the monthly updates though... may have to use the idea for my blog :)