Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RidicuList

So there are many things I hear throughout the day that I just cannot wrap my head around. Things that leave me confused, scratching my head or just flat out cause me to laugh out loud. We all have these however some just may not be as vocal as I may be about them. This will be something I will blog about every Wednesday. I will pick one thing that I have heard, seen or watched and post on it. If you recognize the tagline then you know I stole it. From who you ask? Anderson Cooper. I loved the name and honestly I'm just not that creative so deal with it. I would love some feedback on this to let me know what you think...

I hope you find it entertaining, light-hearted and a mid-week break for distressing.

Here we go...  The RidicuList First Installment



Why Oh Why would Scarlett Johanson
Go From this
to this???

I just don't get it. Personally, not a big fan of hers anyway but this...Really?
Pure Stupidity.
Not trying to rag on Sean Penn. Love him as an actor.
This post is based on looks alone. Shallow I know.

3 comments:

Mandy Brown said...

Eww.... that's all I can say about that.

Unknown said...

Yeah... I'm not sure what she could see in him other than $$ or something like that. (:

Love the new blog idea... cant' wait to see next week's topic!

Unknown said...

agree!