Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary

So Chad and I are celebating 2 wonderful years of marriage today. I cannot believe it has already been two years! Where does time go? I fall more and more in love with Chad everyday. He keeps me laughing and smiling even when I'm not in the greatest of moods. I love seeing him as a father and how he does baby talk to Landon. It melts my heart. I don't think w have any big plans to celebrate but the beauty is, for us - we don't have to. I'll just pray for Landon to cooperate and give us a nice evening at home so I can enjoy my little family.


Landon wishing Mommy and Daddy a Happy Anniversary!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations! Landon is adorable! You and Chad aren't so bad, either!

Anonymous said...

Happy #2. It seems like only yesterday that we were at your beautiful wedding. Have a wonderful "litle family evening" and may the Lord richly bless you. Love ya, Dale & Valerie

Leisa Martin said...

Cutest baby ever, oh and congratulations to you and Chad, 2 wonderful years:) Love Mom