Monday, August 9, 2010

What's up Sippy Cup

I wanted to get the word out about a new website that has been added to "My Favorites," in my Internet Explorer. This website has a fun and catchy name and easy to remember. This website is called; What's up Sippy Cup. My cousin and a friend of her's who currently reside in Texas have started this fun and a little bit of everything website. Both stay at home mommies were looking to give something back including everything from crafts to do with your kids, books of choice, movie reviews and recipes for the week. The great thing about this website is that yes, while it has information for Mommies to be and those that are moms but it doesn't stop there. It has things for you aside from your child. It will give you tips on movies for you and it can be used as your online book club. It give you time to be you :) They have a Locals section for those that live in Texas which if I lived in Texas I would love to have. Everything from Deals at Restaurants, a Calendar for local events - events for you and your kids and events for adults, as well as many other events related ideas. I'm hoping to spread the word about this extensive new website and ask you to share it amongst your friends and family. If you are worried about sharing it with some die to lack of computer/internet skills - have no worries - this is a very user friendly website and simple to navigate. If you check it out please give some feedback. They are constantly striving to keep their readers happy and would love to hear what you think.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You might be the best cousin in the whole world. Tied with Jen of course. Much love lady.

Unknown said...

You could be my favorite cousin too...don't tell the others that are actually related to me :)