Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Loving my new job!

I thought I would give an update on work, life - well just a little bit of everything! I have been in my new role at work now for about two weeks and it has been an amazing two weeks! I am learning a lot and I must admit a big plus is NO PANTY HOSE! That alone is a bonus and just in time for these hot summer days in Georgia. I wish I could give a job description of my different tasks but honestly I can't. I'm doing a little bit of everything and everyday is different - which is a nice change! This was the plan from the beginning; that I would be doing a little bit of everything.
Life at the moment is going wonderfully! Chad and I are enjoying First Baptist of Peachtree City. It's a big decision so we are taking our time and listening to the Lord on seeking membership.
We received our Master Bedroom Furniture and our room is coming together nicely! New bedding, new television for the bedroom (Thank You Rooms To Go)!!  I will post pictures tomorrow! I did some new things with the Mantle in the living room and I personally love it! Got the idea from some different blogs - Let me know what you think!
That's all I have for now! Please keep me in your prayers as I start this next chapter in my career! Oh yea - Go get your Chick-fil-A Spicy Sandwich!

1 comment:

Mrs. A said...

Ohh, that picture just made me crave Chick-fil-a :( I'm like 100 miles from the closest Chick-fil-a. Do you think you could talk to some of the big dogs about putting one in Twentynine Palms, CA? It's a military town, I'm sure y'all would get tons of business!!!