Monday, February 23, 2009

A tad bit overwhelmed...

I am striving to remain calm and sane over the next two months however striving and achieving are not the same thing. Chad and I have a lot going on right now and at times I feel as though my head is going to explode.
The invitations are suppose to go out in two weeks. My first shower is in two weeks. As these two things draw closer it becomes more of a reality that I will be a married woman in less than two months. Which is exciting on so many levels and yet nerve racking all at the same time.
For those of you who don't know, Chad and I are set to close on a house on March 13'th. Very exciting!! I don't have any pictures of it on this computer at work so I will post some later on this week. Chad and I are very excited about this step in our lives. We have both lived at home our entire lives are we need to do this for us. We are ready. Chad is about to be 26 and he's ready. We are both ready to have our own home. It is scary with the economy like it is however we discussed it as a couple and made our decision. No regrets! It is a beautiful home and it is one we won't have to move out of as soon as we start having children. I can't wait to post pictures:)
This Friday I will be turning 24:) Where is the time going? I can't hardly believe that it has almost been a year since Chad proposed!! For my birthday present I would like to know I have the job at Chick-fil-a. Yes, that would be a wonderful present.
I will keep you all posted on everything coming up. I hope you all have a Wonderful day!!

No comments: