Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ridiculist

There are so many things I find to be ridiculous on The Jersey Shore that I would be blogging for days. I will admit I have probably watched this show a handful of times. Sometimes as a result of nothing else being on. Towards the end of pregnancy there wasn't much sleep taking place and many late nights. I still cannot fully wrap my head around the fact that there are people in the world like this. Why oh why did MTV agree to pay them $100,000 per episode for the next season????  At times all I can come up with is wow. So in essence - The Jersey Shore has made my Ridiculist for the week.

The duck phone makes me laugh. These people are seriously from the Jersey Shore and always looking for a fight and more often than not they take place on the phone. So here they are like yelling and screaming into a duck. And it totally quacks when it rings.

 and these glasses I have no words but no.

No comments: