Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8 months! Where does time go???

Dear Landon,
You are now a little over 8 months and I love watching you learn something new everyday. Since learning to crawl, it has not taken you very long to pull up on anything and everything. You are so busy and into everything. You definitely keep Daddy and I on our feet! I love watching your motor skills develop. You still don't have any teeth but that's okay- I'm confident it is going to happen soon! You tried teething biscuits today and I must say, I think you are a fan! I'm pretty sure you have learned what no means. You make me laugh when I say it which is going to hurt me in the long run but I don't care. I say that because when I say no you look at me and shake your head and smile. It's just so cute - I can't help it :) Bath time has totally changed. You used to enjoy sitting in the tub and playing and now you can't stand to sit. You have to stand up. Teething has been brutal for you baby boy but I'm thankful you won't remember any of it. Unfortunately, your daddy and I will never be able to forget it! Your big debut as the ring bearer in your Aunt Jenn's wedding is vastly approaching and my fingers are crossed it will be a good day :) Just know you mean the world to your Daddy and I. Watching you grow, learn and change each day is such an amazing miracle and gift from the Lord. We love you sweet boy.

Love,
Mom & Dad



You and that tongue!!


You love looking out at the front door :)

Oh that smile melts my heart!!


Kleenex would have been nice...



Love those thighs!!!

Mom, I think that's enough pictures!!!

Tippy toes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all those pictures!! These are the things I look forward to with Ryan! Hope you are all doing well!