Monday, November 1, 2010

My baby sister is getting married!!!!

My baby sister got engaged over the weekend Mr. Daniel Bentley! My family could not be more excited for them and to welcome him into our family (which he already has been for soooo long). These two were made for each other!! As her sister, I cannot wait to start all of the planning and share this time in her life with her! She will never know how proud I am of her and all that she has accomplished! Jennifer, You are going to be one amazingly beautiful Bride! There is so much going on in our family right now :) I love it!

Congratulations to Jennifer Martin and Daniel Bentley as they begin the next chapter in their life together!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer and Daniel. The best of luck to you both, and may God bless.
Debora Reichert

Samantha Marie Brooks said...

How cool! Tell her I said congrats!