Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Bachelor?

Jake Pavelka is the name rumored to be the next bachelor... They are going to officially announce it on Dancing with the Stars on October 13'th... I find this choice to be very interesting to say the least... Let me explain: I like Jake and he seems to show that chivalry is not dead however I almost find him to be too nice and perfect...I think he is going to have a hard time being on this show. After last season though anything is better than Jillian...She was so naive...I have a feeling Mr. Jake is going to be the same way... I wish I were a little more excited about this choice but I am indifferent... I will still be a fan of the show and watch to see what happens and keep my fingers crossed that it will be a good season...

What do you think about Mr. Jake as the next Bachelor????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Booo! I watch the show for the drama because I think it's hilarious. He has no drama and is too boring! Great guy...but not for this show!

Laura said...

It is official! Jake it is:(