Monday, March 9, 2009

Closing on Friday?!?!?

Chad and I are closing on our house this Friday at 10:00 A.M.
I refuse to post any pictures until everything is good to go.
Having said both of those things both of us are stressed. The Brown's arranged
my first shower and it was on Saturday this past weekend. It was wonderful!
They are all so sweet and I can't wait to "officially" be a part of the family.
Chad and I received wonderful gifts that we can't wait to start using:)
That afternoon Jennifer and I spent a wonderful day together.
We went to see Bride Wars at the dollar Theatre. It was hysterical!
Anyone that has been married or in the process should
go see that movie. That evening we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and added
a few more things to the Registry. Afterwards, we went to my Grandmother, Honey's, house and played cards. It was a wonderful day and I really enjoyed getting to
spend time with my Amazing sister and family.
Yesterday we started addressing all of the invitations.
My mom, Jennifer, and Reagan addressed the invitations
because my cursive is terrible. I worked on my thank you cards while
they did the other. My mom pointed out that I really should
write my thank you cards in cursive. I practiced on a scrap sheet of paper
and then made my first attempt. I tried to write absolutely, however,
it looked like absobutely. I put my hands in my face and was laughing but
all of a sudden it turned to tears. I was just crying and I couldn't stop.
While everyone at the table was giggling at me and I just kept on.
My mom said its the stress and everything going on.
I can laugh about it now. At the time, I was really upset.
Through my tears, Jennifer was laughing because
I said, "I just feel more comfortable writing in print."
Needless to say: Funny now...Not then...
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
I will get pictures up this Friday of the house:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats on the house! It will all go well. Try to not let the stress get to you. I had a nervous breakdown two days before we got married and I just laid on the bed and cried for like two hours. Finally my sister who was already married came and calmed me down. I don't even remember now what I was freaking out about. I finally had to tell myself that if it wasn't done by the day of the wedding, it wasn't meant to be. Half of the stuff you'll stress over is stuff nobody will even notice. It will all work out.