Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving already???

So with each day that passes I am coming more and more to the realization that I am about to be a married woman and a college graduate. On December 11, I will graduate and I am beside myself with excitement. I have my cap and gown and am ready to go. With that milestone, I realize I am entering the working world on a different level. I have had a job since I was 15, always worked, but this is going to be so different. I'm diligently praying and hopeful about a position I may be getting starting in January. I hope to know something here in the next couple of weeks. God is blessing me with all that I am experiencing and I am so thankful for everything. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and fiance. Knowing that I am going to be able to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate and bestfriend is amazing! This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so much and yet a little overwhelmed with everything that is going on. I feel as though I am talking to Jesus all day long. I am trying to not get stressed and enjoy every bit of these experiences I am having. I am looking forward to being with my family on Thursday and seeing my cousin who is due at the end of February!! I cannot wait to hold Tristan:)
My final thought: "I know with the economy like it is and everything going on in the world that most are stressed but I am so thankful that my faith is in God and not in man. I truly believe with all of my heart that he is here and in complete control and in the end everything will be as he has planned."

No comments: